Saturday, February 2, 2013

His Reception

Finally, I am back writing on this little page.
I miss updating my blog.
A lot has happened while I was away.
Now where shall I start?
Haaa...the reception.

Many have known that I was busy with all the prep for my brother's wedding.
The 'akad nikah' was just the beginning.
The reception was the major highlight.
It is where everything quickly summed to CHAOS.

Still, on 27th January 2013, the event went as planned. 
Though there was many last minute changes, it went on.
Families, relatives, guests were all smiles.
Yay! 

I'll let the pictures tell the whole stories. Wheew!

Mom in gold; she's everywhere, all over. Haha

Guest arrival part 1.

Guest arrival  part 2.
Here comes the bride and groom.

Errr what should happen next?

Into positions!

Silat in action. 

We made it to the stage. Pheeew!

Shine bright like a diamond.

Enough with the smiles, let's eat.

Almost done with the cake.

Finally.

Family, Bride and Groom, VIP.

His friends part 1.

His friends part 2.



Little brother goofing with Sister-in-law.

Move aside, we have arrived!

Having fun while our dress matched the pelamin.

Little sister and Little brother.

Beautiful ladies.

Mom.Sister-in-law.Me.
So there you have it. 
A picture worth a thousand words. 
By my count, I've written 22000+ words for this entry. 
Hahahaha

The only part that irritates me that day;
"So you're next in line. Bila lagi?"
When the time comes, I will proudly announce it.
For the time being, I'm fine the way I am now.

Young, Single and Fun. 
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment