Tuesday, January 8, 2013

And the winner is...


Sometime in life, there will always be a moment that you’re lost in translation.
The moment where you, yourself are not certain on what’s going on in your life?
While others know better of your life than you do yourself.
Confusing huh?

Frankly speaking the situation is never a comfort.
Not for me at least.
Why?
Because my life is not a competition.
Yes I’m competitive, but only at the right moment.
It doesn’t go 24/7, 365 days a year.

I have never liked to outshine myself or let the light pour down on me too much.
If it happens, I count my blessings.
If it doesn’t, life goes on.
Simple philosophy.
I do not desire to complicate things.

Therefore when I feel people try so hard to compete against me it bugs me to the core.
Why the need to compete when there’s no competition to begin with?
And what is there to win that makes you so into it?
Make me understand I beg.

In my general point of view, there’s no need for all that.
A)     You’re trying so hard for something that’s not even worth it.
B)      You’re just wasting your time winning something that is not vivid.
C)      I’m just not into it.

If at any point in my life, I have ever triggered a competition as such, I think you need to read between the lines.
I have never indulged in such act and truthfully it is far from my wildest dream to ever declare such a competition.
Trophies, recognition and praises are not my forte.
My self-satisfaction is what I aim most in my life.

My greatest desire is for me to feel at ease with myself.
My biggest dream is to be the best I could be for me.
I challenge myself to achieve every bit of those two.
And I’m competing against myself to get to where I am currently.

So there you have it...





No comments:

Post a Comment