Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The New Year


Another year has gone. How time flies huh?

Looking back, each year will always be something different. And a lot of differences were spotted last year.

My take on the New Year? Well, let’s just take one step at a time shall we?

I’m done with my undergraduate studies at the moment. Soon to be out in the working life. That’s something that I’m looking forward to.

Any new resolution? Naah...though I have managed to keep most of my resolution in checks, this time I have none on the list. I think I’ll be fine without one.

So far it is looking great for me. Unleash many of my desire most in the last few months of 2012. I conduct a big programme for 8 weeks; mostly back-to-back events. I manage the crowds of thousands at one point. Being the master of ceremony has got to be one of the major highlights in my life.  

It was such a great year, 2012. Now with 2013, I welcome all the possibilities that it may offer. The good, the bad, anything and everything.

The skies may not be blue all the time, but the colour grey is not something that I’m not familiar with.

May 2013 filled with lots of happiness and joy along with the baggage that comes along. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment