Friday, January 18, 2013

E!, Boybands and My rock!

A couple of days after the new year, I sat with my brother.
Unbelievably, we were watching E! together.
Yes we did!

However, I was not ashamed to admit that.
And I am sure so did my brother.
I'm sure some are asking, "What are they watching together on E!?"

Here goes...
15 Awesomest Boybands!

It was fun watching it with my brother.
It brought back tonnes of memory that we had during our early years.

My brother was my rock when I was little.
He was my president.
I even once said to my mom, "Mom, you're wrong, cause my brother didn't say so."
He was that great in my eye.

Whatever that he is interested, I'll indulged in it instantly.
He loves football, I was on board.
He loves boybands, I was not that far behind.

While watching, we were rekindling.
It was a special moment for me.
The likes of 98 Degrees, Boys II Men and N'Sync was flashing.
My brother and I were singing.
Kinda drooling like we used to be back in the days.
It was really something.

The show too did highlight some current boybands that made to the list.
The Wanted and One Direction to be exact.
But deep down, my brother and I had our own views.
Nothing beats the boybands back in the days.
They were magical.
They still are.

For the hours that the show was on, I was on cloud nine.
The boybands are part of the reason.
But for the win; is to have shared that moment with him, my brother.

I seldom say it or portray it.
I love you bro and I miss you.
I do.



P.S. : BSB was the awesomest of them all :D and so is my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment