Thursday, January 3, 2013

Move it, Move it!


How’s your second day?

As for me...

Life is as normal as it could be; only with a little more conscience.
A new year marks a new beginning.
That’s the vibe that I have been feeling since the very first day.
It sure is not that long ago.
But still, I sense this year is different.
Call it maturity or growing up, every bit of that is taking place.
Right here and right now.

What I am excited about is the urge to be healthier.
I sense that as time pass by; people are ignoring the need to be healthy.
What more to having a healthy life.
It feels like an alien sometime when you mention the word health, jaws dropped everywhere.

Hello, am I talking rocket science or what?

It is no longer a secret that obesity is on the rise.
Even in children the statistics are striking like never before.
The need for a better lifestyle needs to be instilled.
I don’t expect everyone to jump off the seat and start working their ass off.
Running on thread mills for hours, jogging every freaking day, or start on some weights.
All I’m asking is for us to move ourselves.

I do believe it won’t hurt if we make ourselves move around.
Don’t just sit and lie down.
Take more walks, increase the steps we take every day and lessen the amount of unnecessary junks.

At this very moment, I am trying to practice a better lifestyle.
It may be baby steps, but I’m trying.
I aim to have a 30 minute routine of anything that makes me move.
Be it jogging, walking, anything that is at your comfort.
I am also more concerned on my food intake.
Previously, my dinner can be at any time from 6pm right up to 2am.
Not very healthy ey?

So if I can manage the change, I’m sure the rest of you can too.
It is never too late.
What you need is just the will to do so.
A little push will make it easier.
As for me, I don’t feel the usual me that is always on the go.
And that made me want to change.
So let’s do it.
Hope to share the results in few weeks or months to come.

Let’s move!


No comments:

Post a Comment